Following the Multi-Ministry Taskforce announcement, please note the following from 27 September 2021.
1. Group limit of 2 pax is to be adhered to at all times.
2. Mahjong rooms are closed till further notice.
3. Table Tennis will remain closed till further notice.
4. For Tennis Courts, a member is entitled to introduce 1 guest.
5. For Chalets, only 2 pax (including guests and visitors) are allowed per
chalet, except where the individuals are all from the same household (i.e. same
address), subject to the maximum number of occupants for the room type,
whichever is the lower.
6. Indoor Mask-Off High-Intensity Activities and Classes capped at groups of up
to 2 for all vaccinated individuals. Indoor Mask-On and All Outdoor Activities
capped at groups of up to 2 irrespective of vaccination status. Subject to the
venue's capacity limit.
7. All in-person classes for children aged 12 years and below will be suspended
from 27 September to 10 October.
8. All in-person classes for seniors aged 60 years and above will be suspended
from 27 September to 24 October.
9. All in-person STAR Games are suspended till further notice.
For more information, click here.