Able to tie your own fishing rigs.
NUMBER OF ANGLERS:
Maximum 8 anglers
- Guidance from our friendly and experience fishing master
- Mineral water on board
- Fresh catch of your own from the sea to bring back
- Ice for storage of catch
Fishing equipment are provided free for students who has attended the Beginners Angler Course with MFFA.
(We recommend students to use their own setups to familiarise with their setup's characteristics.)
For those who are not yet certified by MFFA, rental charges are applicable and subjected to availability.
- Fishing rod rental ($25 per rod)
- Fishing reel rental ($25 per reel)
- Necessary basic fishing accessories i.e. hooks, line and sinkers, are included when you rent a set of fishing rod and reel.
Bait (live prawns) is included.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING:
- Packed lunch
- Fishing equipment (applicable only for non MFFA students)
- Sun block
- Plastic bags to take back your catch
- Seasick pills
- Raincoat (umbrella is not recommended for use on board a boat)
Fees: Member $228, Public Officer $230, Guest $232 (Min age, 5 years*) Venue: Place of embarkation is ONE°15 Marina Contact: Chong Chen at 6391 5641 or email@example.com *5-12 year olds must be accompanied by at least an adult who is also taking the course. *No lunch is provided, please prepare lunch before leaving. *Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check for slots before making payment.