CSC Pet Talentime
- Max amount of submission is 1 entry per member/ public service officer.
- Please submit a seperate photo to proof pet belongs to you.
- Maximum of 1 pet in a single video.
- Duration of the video should be capped at 2 minutes.
- Please email email@example.com to clarify if your pet is eligible for the challenge if you are unsure.
- Please ensure your video is clear and not blurry/grainy or judging purposes.
- Please ensure your video is taken at a clean and clear background or judging purposes.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for link to upload your file.
- Submission date will be from 1st of April to 1st of June.
- All participants agree and automatically grant permission to the Organizing Committee on the usage of heir photographs and/or videos taken as well as printing of their names for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes.
- By submitting personal information for registration, all participants acknowledge that they have read through the competition Rules and Regulations and consent to allow the Organizing Committee to use all personal Committee to use all personal information for administrative purposes and data analysis. All personal data provided will be kept confidential at all times.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change any of the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- The Organizing Committee reserve the right to disqualify and contestant or participant if he/she does not adhere to any of the above rules and regulations.
- The Organizing Committee’s decision is final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained.
Please contact Jerren at email@example.com for more enquires.
There is currently no schedule.