If you are all about Fitness and up for a challenge, look no further!
Join our CSC ONLINE FITNESS CHALLENGE and stand to win CASH PRIZES up to $200.
Longest Timing for each Age Category Wins!
CSC FITNESS CHALLENGE T&CS
- Max amount of submission is 1 entry per member/ public service officer.
- Please ensure to show yourself during the video with your entire side of body to show your full position while performing your exercises. (Refer to photo for reference on how to properly execute your exercise)
- Only pullup bars at gyms or parks are allowed. DIY Home pullup bars are not allowed. (Gloves are not allowed as well)
- Only neutral grip or reverse grip allowed. No mixed grip.
- Please email Jerren at firstname.lastname@example.org for demonstration picture on how to execute exercise.
- Videos of participants with improper form will be disqualified
- Strictly no swinging and fidgeting during execution of exercise.
- All Pictures and videos taken during this competition belongs to CSC and CSC will use it for publicity purposes.
- Contestants to perform their exercises and submit their videos without any edits in MP4 or MOV format with their name, member ID (for CSC members) or which Ministry you are working for with your contact number.
- Please ensure your quality of video is clear enough for judging purposes.
- Submission date will be from 1st of August to 30th September.
- All participants agree and automatically grant permission to the Organizing Committee on the usage of their photographs and/or videos taken as well as printing of their names for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes.
- By submitting personal information for registration, all participants acknowledge that they have read through the competition Rules and Regulations and consent to allow the Organizing Committee to use all personal Committee to use all personal information for administrative purposes and data analysis. All personal data provided will be kept confidential at all times.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change any of the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- The Organizing Committee reserve the right to disqualify and contestant or participant if he/she does not adhere to any of the above rules and regulations.
- The Organizing Committee’s decision is final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained.
Submission closing date: 30th of September 2021
Email email@example.com for a link to upload your video.
There is currently no schedule.